Tanya is an engaging speaker and compelling storyteller. Her Australian journey as an emcee includes supporting her local combined councils’ (Fremantle, Melville and Cockburn), which was broadcasted live on radio, professional Associations, corporate events and conferences. Her professional speaking includes keynotes and facilitating of meetings. She speaks across continents and previous engagements were in Mauritius, the USA, Malaysia, Germany, the UK, Kenya and still counting.
Sample topics for recent keynotes include:
- Breaking down the interdepartmental silos
- Growing the CQ (Cultural Intelligence) of our leaders
- Doing business in Africa
- Diversity in Aged Care – Avoiding involuntary discrimination
- A culture of safety – how does culture influence our zero harm policy
- Confidently communicate your way to the top