Facilitation organically grew to a two-tiered approach for RedHead Communications. Tanya has 18 years sessional experience lecturing at university level, the VET sector and the corporate sector offering workshops in a variety of disciplines ranging from tourism-related topics, leadership, human resources to public speaking skills. She still offers tailor-made workshops in culture and leadership, but has grown to a second level facilitating open learning at conferences. Workshops and facilitation focus on a practical, action-orientated approach combining a variety of instructional intelligence tools.
Executives often weigh up if they can lead and participate in a workshop and in reality, this is often tricky to do.
Why get an external facilitator?
- Preperation. It is often key to getting the right outcomes and is time-consuming.
- Save time. It takes a day to prepare for a full day workshop. It also needs a variety of tools to keep everyone engaged and get optimum outcomes.
- Expertise. If you regularly facilitate you pick up all kinds of tools to achieve the desired outcomes quicker. We can prepare templates to discuss and bring the right props to get the conversation flowing.
- Independent. Trust and perception is everything in getting the right outcomes. It is much harder to be impartial on the inside.
- People management. We are experts in understanding different personalities and behavioural profiling.
- Action -Learning. Not only will we make sure you stay on task, but you’ll get value sustainably implement outcomes. No decisions will get lost.
- Value. Yes, we will charge you, but you’ll save time and get additional value from a well-run session, increasing the well-being and collaboration amongst your staff.
The added bonus is that a professional facilitator won’t get hired again unless they challenged people and create sustainable outcomes. Thus we’ll leave no stones unturned.