RedHead Communications offers executive coaching, group coaching, and consulting services to maximise your potential and improve your future.
Our coaching sessions bring out the best in people – be that at the individual level or for organisations big and small. Director Tanya Finnie has 15 years of consulting experience with a diverse background of international clients, including the Minister of Tourism in South Africa to various corporate sectors from across different continents. Tanya’s clients include people from high technical backgrounds in industries such as mining, maritime, oil and gas, and the IT industry to those in the service sectors such as hospitality and aged care.
Why get an external facilitator?
Facilitation organically grew to a two-tiered approach for RedHead Communications. Tanya has 18 years sessional experience lecturing at university level, the VET sector and the corporate sector offering workshops in a variety of disciplines ranging from tourism-related topics, leadership, human resources to public speaking skills. She still offers tailor-made workshops in culture and leadership, but has grown to a second level facilitating open learning at conferences. Workshops and facilitation focus on a practical, action-orientated approach combining a variety of instructional intelligence tools.
Executives often weigh up if they can lead and participate in a workshop and in reality, this is often tricky to do.
- Preparation: It is often key to getting the right outcomes and is time-consuming.
- Save time: It takes a day to prepare for a full day workshop. It also needs a variety of tools to keep everyone engaged and get optimum outcomes.
- Expertise: If you regularly facilitate you pick up all kinds of tools to achieve the desired outcomes quicker. We can prepare templates to discuss and bring the right props to get the conversation flowing.
- Independent: Trust and perception is everything in getting the right outcomes. It is much harder to be impartial on the inside.
- People Management: We are experts in understanding different personalities and behavioural profiling.
- Action Learning: Not only will we make sure you stay on task, but you’ll get value sustainably implement outcomes. No decisions will get lost.
- Value: Yes, we will charge you, but you’ll save time and get additional value from a well-run session, increasing the well-being and collaboration amongst your staff.
The added bonus is that a professional facilitator won’t get hired again unless they challenged people and create sustainable outcomes. Thus we’ll leave no stones unturned.
You may wish to incorporate a CQ (Cultural Intelligence) Assessment in your services. This includes a personalised 24-page feedback report on each participant’s cultural values, as well as a development plan for improving relations and expanding cultural intelligence. Organisations can get a group report to summarise scores of overall participants and compare it with worldwide norms. We also offer Advanced DISC®, a psychometric instrumented behavioural tool that helps you achieve real outcomes in your work environment.