Cultural Intelligence (CQ) when applied in the workplace can enhance job performance, improve innovation, and build stronger situational awareness.
As the Australian workforce becomes more diverse, it is important that organisations and their managers increase their Cultural Intelligence. CQ is recognised as an individual’s ability to function effectively in culturally diverse settings.
Tanya Finnie is a global cultural strategist, who is undertaking a thesis study on the impact of increased CQ in Technical Managers. She is looking for interested organisations to take part in her study as a sample group. As a part of the sample group your organisation will receive a range of benefits at a fraction of standard consulting costs, such as:
- Cultural audit of team
- Individual CQ testing with comprehensive result analysis (pre-study and post-study)
- Two full days of leadership development, focused on growing collective and individual CQ
- A qualified CQ consultant and leadership coach
- Monthly leadership enhancement emails, tailored to your organisation’s values and needs
- An opportunity to get in at ground level to lead in diversity, inclusion, innovation, well being of staff and much more
- Additional workshops and/or coaching available at 50% of the standard consulting rate
If you would like to learn more about how Cultural Intelligence can benefit your organisation then please come and join Tanya for a lunch and learn session.
Please view the Project Outline for details.
Friday 4th of May
1 Cathedral Ave, Perth WA 6000
(Further details to be provided upon registration)