Facilitation organically grew to a two tiered approach for RedHead Communications. Tanya has 18 years sessional experience lecturing at university level, the VET sector and the corporate sector offering workshops in a variety of disciplines ranging from tourism related topics, leadership and HR to public speaking skills. She still offers tailor made workshops in public speaking and leadership, but has grown to a second level facilitating open learning at conferences. Workshops and facilitation focus on a practical, action orientated approach combining a variety of instructional intelligence tools.
Sample topics for facilitation include:
- Public speaking: The basics
- Public speaking: Advanced spice cupboard
- What is my right hand saying? (Using congruent body language)
- Negotiate across cultures
- To shake hands or to rub noses: That is the question