Cultural Intelligence (CQ) and Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for Real Estate
Duration: 3 + 4 hours (attend separately or attend the whole 7 hours)
Earn 7 Compulsory Professional Development Points (CPD) in this fun, elective unit.
Confusion about what is culturally appropriate can lead to awkward, embarrassing or even career damaging moments. This workshop focuses on behaviour and actions in a diverse cultural environment. It looks at how to manage and negotiate with people of diverse age, belief systems, working styles, gender, interests, learning styles and different cultural backgrounds.
- Learn how different cultures makes decisions and the social values you need to understand to build stronger client relations.
- Drive better sales through stronger negotiation skills.
Be seen as a leader in the industry with enhanced EQ and heightened cultural awareness.
This course is suitable to any licensed agents, sales representatives or property managers.
Research demonstrates several consistent results for individuals and organisations that improve CQ, including:
- More effective Cross-Cultural Adaptability and Decision Making.
- Enhanced Job Performance.
- Improved Creativity and Innovation.
- Increased Profitability and Cost Savings.
- Enriched Situational Awareness.
Outcomes for Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Workshop
- Develop a ‘global’ mindset and become culturally savvy.
- Understand how cultural values impact one’s behaviour.
- Improved understanding of diversity in the workplace and of the market.
- Get equipped with tools to break down cultural barriers.
- Develop strategies for dealing with cultural challenges.
Outcomes for Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Workshop
- Increased understanding to read emotions.
- Understand your own level of emotional intelligence.
- Identify your own and other people’s emotional triggers.
- Create strategies to improve your own EQ and read the EQ of others.
- Enhanced communication skills.
- Know how to influence others positively.
Our latest CPD course
Cultural Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence for Real Estate
Date: 10th November 2017
Time: 8:15 am – 5:00 pm AWST
Place: East Fremantle Yacht Club, East Fremantle
It will be fun and everyone will walk away with something new to go and implement.